Customer Experience Specialist (15:00 - 00:00)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Basic PC operating skills;
- Basic Knowledge of operating in Microsoft Office;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Entry level experience in Customer Support/ Experience/ Call center roles.
- Take full and complete ownership for all Customer Service Support to provide and maintain customer satisfaction;
- Issuing RMA’s for product failure following the company’s guidelines for warranty/non-warranty repairs;
- Work as a team on a call center, group email box and online portal to issue RMAs as accurately and expeditiously as possible;
- Determine when appropriate to escalate customer concerns to management;
- Assist customers and sales representatives with any request/inquiry or complaint through the system to resolution;
- Administrate/Expedite notifications, orders, monitor through to completion.
- Monday to Friday (15:00 - 00:00).
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.