Application Specialist for Engineering Tools - ADAS TSR
We are looking for a motivated and organized person, with a strong passion for technology and a high quality bar for his/her work. Join our team in order to ensure a high quality solution for ADAS Engineering Tools activities.
- Assuring support for the tools used on worldwide level (IMS/MKS, DOORS);
- Maintaining and developing new scripts for these tools (Python, DXL);
- Performing support tasks, required by projects;
- Performing administration tasks for tools, in order to ensure smooth running of these tools in our environment;
- Defining new test cases and performing the required test cases for the tool upgrade/update;
- Training the ADAS worldwide users for a proper usage of the tools;
- Maintaining and improving the integration between the tools;
- Improving tools process and methods.
A mentor will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Academic degree with a technical orientation (ideally in Information Technology) or similar qualification;
- Knowledge of operating systems (Win7, Win10, UNIX);
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous;
- Would be a plus: basic knowledge on programming (Java /Phyton) or other languages;
- Would be a plus: knowledge in SW development process for distributed teams (code sharing, source control, collaboration).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.