Mechanical Design Internship - QL TSR
- Engineering Competence;
We are looking for intelligent hard working students, with strong interests in mechanical engineering to perform the following:
- Learn / Perform GOM measurements for different Mechanical BOM components;
- Learn / Contributes to design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of the specified products according to defined guide lines;
- Learn / Contributes to design validation through various techniques (e.g. mathematical formulas, analytical calculation, DFMEA;
- Learn / Contributes to handling and processing of all related data of low to medium complexity projects according to the company procedures and using the appropriate tools and methods.
- Student at a Mechanical Engineering University;
- Knowledge of a CAD Tool (Catia / Creo);
- Knowledge of tolerance calculation methods;
- Good communication skills, well organized, attentive to details, team spirit;
- Constitutes an advantage knowledge of designing plastic injection parts, sheet metal parts or rapid prototyping technologies;
- English language.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.