Intern Engineering_Test Team_FF CCN_Sibiu
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below
* Offering support with Test Team's activities, which may vary upon the need.
* Full time contract 40h/ week or Minimum 30h/ week
* Engineering Student
* English level: medium
* Electronics, pneumatics and mechanics, medium level
* Software: medium level
* Very open and communicative
* Logical thinking
Comp & Ben:
* Remuneration and meal vouchers;
* Canteen with discounts;
* Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
* The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Wellness & sport centers discounts.
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2020, Continental invested about i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.100 colleagues by the end of 2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.