Homologation Engineer - ADAS TSR
In your role as Homologation Engineer you are responsible for the worldwide certification of BU ADAS radar sensors and ensuring compliance to legal regulations.
* Project management of worldwide radar homologation for ADAS sensors including new certification and recertification in coordination with international project teams;
* Preparing of test setups for official homologation activities and active support of authorities and testing laboratories;
* Internal pre-testing and test documentation of sensors according to international standards to ensure compliance;
* Driving continuous improvement of pre-testing capabilities and automatization;
* Consulting of project teams and relevant stakeholders within BU ADAS/Continental regarding Homologation/Certification/Product Compliance;
* Ensure correctness of internal documentation with a view to applying regulatory certification requirements;
* Driving process improvements within the field of homologation (e.g. with regard to knowledge management, transparency) and carry out training sessions for relevant stakeholders;
* Coordination of homologation-relevant activities and corresponding communication with suppliers, customers, certification bodies and authorities.
* Degree in a technical field of study (e.g. electrical or automotive engineering, physics or similar) or equivalent education with professional experience;
* Knowledge of RF testing and/or automotive ECU testing methods and procedures;
* Knowledge of homologation, certification and/or type approval, ideally in the automotive environment and in the field of radio certification;
* Knowledge of test tooling and protocols like Vector CANoe, Automotive Ethernet etc. is of advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.