Product Manager Flash Boot Loader for VNI CE SW - TSR
Do you want to be part of an Agile Software Team that builds the cars of the future? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
In the last years, more and more, new consumer electronics technologies are entering also in automotive industry. One of this is the possibility to securely update the Software for all ECUs within a car. As Product Manager for Boot Loaders, your responsibilities will be:
* Collect and document initial SW Loading features from customer Projects;
* Provide estimation, high level schedule for allocated projects (feature per milestone based on assign priorities), contributes to quotation process;
* Provide support for Product owner in clarifying requirements;
* Prepare epics for development teams and prioritize the product backlog;
* Regular tracking of all features, validate the results and check them for their quality;
* Ensure synchronization between all Product Owners (teams) involved in delivering SW Loading features;
* Escalate to the Business Owner/ Deployment lead of budget, resources, schedule and priorities;
* Provide Budget planning and ensure regular tracking;
* Participate in customer project technical meetings;
* Maintain and communicate planning and release; information (contents, changes, bug fixes) of the product to management level (E.g. Business Owner, Deployment Lead, Line Management);
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and distributed scrum teams;
* Communicate the product vision to the team and define the product roadmap;
* Communicate continuously with all stakeholders, sponsors and the team;
* Continuously report product progress to line management.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, SAFe;
* Experience in SW Development, Driver development will be a plus;
* Ability to understand customer requirements and translate them in user story for the development team;
* Negotiation skills;
* Communication skills;
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
* Good English language knowledge;
* Product Owner certification is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.