System Test Internship for VNI CVS - TSR
* Responsible for creating test specification for functionalities of low to medium complexity;
* Responsible for performing tests and ensuring traceability according to the given requirements;
* Collaborates with the project team in order to complete her/his job efficiently;
* Responsible for delivering test results according to the defined test process;
* Responsible for using the test environment and providing feedback. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student in the 3rd or 4th year - relevant disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering;
* Medium Electronics Knowledge;
* Practical experience in using test tools (Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, etc.);
* Basic to Medium Programming Skills;
* Medium to Advanced English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.