Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The AR specialist will strengthen the Accounting Team of Allianz Technology SE and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions an processes within Accounting. Will perform analysis and reporting for internal and external audiences (Accounting management, Group Accounting, statutory auditors etc.).
- Accounts reconciliations (. customer accounts, interim accounts, clearing all items in FEBAN, clarifying difference);
- Processing of transfer and refunds for vendors . credit notes or wrong payments;
- Posting incoming payments through SAP transaction FEBAN;
- Coordination with the Accounting Billing team in Munich for payment run activities;
- Contact person for billing relating topics . accounts status/open items, AVIS/WHT reconciling;
- Responsible for minor Master data changes such as name, address or email address of the customer, ship to party;
- Participation at the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/HGB) in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE reporting calendars;
- Customer focus, keep customers informed and provide applicable information;
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analyzing meaningful KPI’S.
- Good knowledge of AR Processes;
- University degree in economics, finance or related field;
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European language is a plus).
- 3+ years of experience in AR accounting;
- Good experience with SAP FI accounting systems.
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets