Hardware Engineer for VNI HMI - TSR
Our Human Machine Interface (HMI) business unit makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But HMI is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security. Our HMI solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving. You will:
* Be part of PDC IDD or HUD (Product Development Center) in business unit HMI;
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers;
* Work with the latest technologies on the market;
* Have the chance of a carreer path with senior TPL development perspective, based on experience and project size. Main tasks & responsibilities:
* Schematic integration of various electronic circuits such as power supplies, microcontrollers and video input circuits for embedded application designs;
* Following specific automotive development workflows with regards to electronic design, verification and EMC measurements;
* Creation and maintenance of design documentation;
* Design validation based on customer requirements and according to a specific acceptance criteria. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Basic electronic fundamentals;
* Knowledge of various electronic design tools;
* Oscilloscope and basic electronic equipment handling;
* Problem solving and ability to analyze;
* Previous experience regarding project development is a plus; Required soft skills:
* Strong organizational and documentation skills;
* Analytical thinking;
* Strong drive and initiative;
* Ability to work in an international team environment;
* Good communication skills, fluent in English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.