Project Functional Safety Manager for HUD - VNI HMI - TSR
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more. You will:
* Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit HMI;
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
* Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
* Be helped in your technical journey to gradually take over own responsibility by having a mentor;
Will also have an initial training which will help you get familiarized with our products, tools, processes and organization. Responsabilities:
* Responsible for creating Project Safety Plan;
* Responsible for creating Safety Concept;
* Safety input for Requirement Specification, Product Architecture, Test Specifiactions, etc;
* Moderating System Safety Analysis (e.g. FTA,F MEA, FIT rate calculation);
* Preparing safety case (Product Release from safety point of view);
* Handling FSM review with FSM Assesor;
* Communication with the client (safety requirement, safety concept, DIA, etc);
* Coordination of interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of functional safety
* Escalation, if necessary;
* Following company standards, international safety standards (ISO26262) and development process.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Analysis and design of a system safety solution
* Basic knowledge of project management methods and tools;
* Basic knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software);
* Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
* Capability to take initiative;
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.