Internship for System Testing - TIS - PSS - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Setup the test environment;
* Be involved in rolling out the new testing solution for Wheel Unit Sensor:
* Integrate existing generic function (test steps), debug and fix possible problems;
* Create new function based on applications requests;
* Use the generic functions to create test sequences and execute system validations;
* Execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
* Participate in development project meetings and add your value to our products;
* Cooperate with an international development team; Tools used: C development environment, debuggers, CANoe, oscilloscope, Matlab, LabView, Test Stand.
If you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars than join us and let's develop the future together.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student at technical university (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering);
* Basic Programming knowledge(C, Python, C#, C++) ;
* Basic Electronics knowledge;
* Experience with technical documentation (read & understand) is a plus;
* Being familiar with these tools would represent a plus: C development environment, Python IDE, Oscilloscope, Power Supply;
* Attention to details and good communication skills;
* Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* English - intermediate level speaking and writing;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.