Mechanical Engineer for IDD - VNI HMI - TSR
* Responsible for product design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of medium to high complexity projects according to defined guide lines;
* Contributes to the communication process with internal and external customers and suppliers (incl. test laboratories) for low-medium complexity projects using appropriate tools;
* Responsible to optimize existing design by various techniques (reverse engineering, bench marking etc.) and offer engineering support and expertise in order to reach a better cost, quality, reliability and manufacturing;
* Contributes to new platform development, generic projects;
* Responsible to participate, initiate and organize knowledge sharing meetings in order to improve work results;
* Responsible to analyze and interpret reports (e.g.: FEA, measurements reports, QL);
* Responsible for quotation activities;
* Responsible for actively managing and optimizing the use of resources on project;
* Responsible for performing the Product Design;
* Reviews for the deliveries in his discipline according to the defined process;
* Responsible for providing lessons learned.
* Mechanical Engineer advanced level;
* Knowledge in CATIA CAD medium or advanced level;
* Knowledge of materials properties and behavior;
* Knowledge of design and manufacturing methods of mechanical parts;
* Knowledge of specific components and technologies ( e.g. electronic components, PCB's, relays etc.);
* Knowledge of tooling;
* Knowledge of drawing standards;
* Knowledge of design guidelines ( plastic, die casts, sheet metal parts) ;
* Knowledge of PDM tools (e.g. Wise, PDM Link, SAP).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.