EMC(Electromagnetic Compatibility) Engineer for ADAS - TSR
An EMC Engineer has a key role in our department. If you join us your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze Electromagnetic Compatibility automotive customer requirements;
- Creation of Electromagnetic Compatibility Test Plan documentation together with the project team;
- Evaluate the results and define corrective actions;
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Project Design and Layout review support for project teams during product development when is requested;
- Provide knowledge to the design teams, for the development of interface test equipment and process of testing;
- Perform investigations and support project team for defining corrective actions;
- Documentation preparation: Adapt Design Validation report and Product Validation report and prepare all necessary documents based on internal automotive standard CA0500349;
- Support project team in hardware topics. Support laboratory activities: Electromagnetic Compatibility test setups preparation;
- Request Electromagnetic Compatibility time and cost estimation and book the EMC Laboratory;
- Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets;
- Write and improve Work Instructions and Procedures related to the job responsibilities;
- Build a library of lessons learned, while testing and developing, so we can share the information and prevent reoccurrence.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrotechnics, AC, Mechanics;
- General experience in HW Engineering / RF Engineering / EMC knowledge (is a plus);
- Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
- Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control equipment's;
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- Good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide;
- Organized, results & customer oriented person;
- English language: advanced;
- German language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.