Application Specialist - TSR
You will be part of an international team and you will work closely together with different colleagues from various departments.
* Administration of learning items (setup, maintenance, changes, ...) and trainings (postbooking of participants, issues with participants, ...);
* Creation of training slides based on existing content and microlearnings;
* Define folder structure for learning item files;
* Support for TQM Academy promotion activities;
* Support for setup of Academy according to HR governance framework;
* Support for definition of structure in ConNext;
* Support for creation of jobprofiles and related learning paths;
* Administration of TQM Academy learning landscape.
* University degree in engineering or equivalent, e.g. business administration;
* Minimum of 1 year, preferably in the area of Learning and Employee Development;
* Experience in creation of training materials (e-learning, blended, classroom) depending on the target group and corresponding learning objectives;
* Knowledge of modern training formats and training didactics;
* Knowledge how to transform learning objectives to contents based on target groups;
* Knowledge how a learning management system works;
* Ability to work with authoring tools like Storyline, Simple show etc.;
* MS Office tools (especially Excel and Powerpoint);
* First experiences for working in international teams preferred.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.