Data Protection Coordinator for Romania - TSR
The main responsibility is to coordinate the companies of the Continental Group with respect to Data Protection in the country. In detail the position includes the following:
* Distribute and coordinate the documents, notes, processes, templates received from the Corporate Data Protection Office (DPO) to and with relevant units, departments and external partners;
* Elaborate an annual action plan including measurable targets, as well as actions and measures to ensure and improve data protection standards based up on resources of LDPCs of the country;
* Clarification of countrywide or critical issues arising in the area to be supported, such as: the admissibility of the processing (notably of the transmission) and use of personal data, communication and access to information, questions according data processing as service, appropriate security measures; if necessary, involvement of supporting units and/or DPO;
* Consultation and support of data protection responsibles from each ;location and company in the preparation and introduction of unit- or plant-specific regulations, in the form of proposals that take into account the respective circumstances of the user departments, in coordination with the DPO
* Immediate briefing of DPO and/or affected responsibles about any violations of the data protection regulations be ascertained, regulatory authorities becoming active, or inquiries likely be received from outside, as well as applications of access to information or erasure of personal data;
* Support for DPO in planning and execution of audits / reviews as well as performing autonomous regular executed checks based upon DPOs guidelines, ensuring compliance with data protection at the relevant sites of the country;
* Maintenance of a local and countrywide processing activities inventory, as well as an incident register in close coordination with other functions. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (Law degree is a plus);
* GDPR knowledge is a must;
* At least 2 years experience in a multinational company or in a multinational business environment;
* Experience in project implementation/ project management;
* Good communication in English (written & spoken).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.