HR Administrator and Payroll Analyst
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As part of the Administrative team within the HR Department, the HR Administrator and Payroll Analyst will handle the Allianz Services Romania employees paperwork, having the following responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive HR Administration and support to the Company across HR administrative aspects;
- Act as a contact point for all HR Administrative queries;
- Support the HR team as required in updating HR database (employee database, seniority in work, annual leave information, personal employment files, monthly timesheet);
- Manage and update the internal database to ensure employee records are accurate and up to date;
- Record absence and report monthly into department heads;
- Process documentation associated with probationary reviews;
- Help in the onboarding process by contacting candidates and schedule the signing date at the office, sending them the employment process and collecting HR Administration related documents from the candidates;
- Assist HR Manager in liaising with employees and Occupational Health provider in the organization of medicals, health surveillance and ad hoc appointments with the Occupational Health service;
- Work closely with the HR Manager to ensure a high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business;
- Assist payroll process and administer the compensation & benefits structure as required;
- Provide HR monthly reports – globally or locally, as required;
- Prepare and issue employee contracts to potential employees;
- Manage leavers process and associated administrative tasks.
- Minimum 5 years in HR Administration;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point;
- Good knowledge of Romanian Labor Legislation and of the employment law;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Rigorous and accurate working style;
- Helpful and people oriented skills.
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Integrity and trust;
- Professional and confident.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.