R&D_Project Safety & Security Manager_Sibiu_VED_ESS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below
* We think that: a car engine is made of hundreds of pieces, and it cannot work without a missing part. We encourage you to be a part of our team!
* A Layout Engineer has a key role in our department. If you join us your responsibilities will be:
* Management of the Cyber Security Lifecycle
* Internal and external representative regarding all Security and Privacy (SP) aspects of the project (security and privacy assessments and work products)
* Initiates the creation and modification of project-related SP work products and artifacts
* Cyber Security industrialization concept and customer specific industrialization work products (Operational SP Guideline)
* Initiates, plans and supports assessment and testing for SP Initiates SEC assessments, prepares SP status for Gate releases
* Alignment of TARA (Threat and Risk Analysis) with the customer,
* Analysis and elicitation of customer security requirements
* Cyber Security Development Interface Agreement,
* Technical Security & Privacy Concept
* Development and extension of new and existing Cyber Security functions (secure unlock ...)
* Release Cyber Security artefacts
* Supports system project managers in customer meeting for assigned topics.
* Participates to the knowledge sharing in his assigned function area and technical forums
* Act as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
* University degree in an engineering technical field (e.g. automation, electronics, electrotechnics, mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience.
* Understanding of system applications development and processes (e.g. automotive, aviation)
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity standards (ISO21434) and Functional Safety (ISO26262)
* Knowledge of Security Functions/Algorithms is a plus
* Knowledge of industrialization/IT is a plus
* Understanding of System Engineering approach (Requirements development, management, System architecture)
* Experienced user of MS Office programs
* High communication and analytical skills
* Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
* Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
* International exposure is a plus
* Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career Path:
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.