Model Based Software Developer - VNI CVS TSR
In our days, a truck it is a network of intelligent devices, controlling different parts of the truck. The instrument cluster communicates with all the other devices and provides information to the driver, being the main interface with the driver. This is why we are constantly challenged to develop simple to use but complex (as number of functionalities) instrument clusters. Model Based Development represent the next generation in SW Programming. Highly complex applications can be created in a visual and natural manner. Design, implementation and testing are done in a single environment, creating a very strong and useful real time tool. This approach reduces the project development time and offers the perfect environment for rapid prototyping, so you can immediately check and feel the output of your work. This is quite exciting when you develop applications that shows the Tire Pressure Information on a TFT display, compute the Fuel Consumption and Trip Information and shows them on the segmented display or calculates the Remaining Fuel and controls the dedicated stepper motor. Our team gathers the knowledge and vision of the experienced people with the enthusiasm of the last comers. We always seek for challenges and it feels easy to achieve them. We treat each other with respect and we like to work in a friendly environment. As a Software Developer your responsibilities will be to:
* Develop SW Application Model based on given requirements and specification;
* Integrate, emulate and test the created model;
* Cooperate with an international development team and customers. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Knowledge in Model-based SW Development, experience in Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD is an advantage;
* Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Basic knowledge in understanding HW schematics and in using measurement equipments;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Fluent English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.