Software Developer - Manufacturing TSR
* Development of Software Tools which will be used in Production environment using a wide range of Programming;
* Implementation of traceability system used in production and additional Software tools;
* Responsible to maintain SW in order to reach the quality targets in his processes according to released procedures;
* Work together with the Industrial Engineering team in order to assure the development and continuous improvement of production Software tools;
* Keeps contact with internal SW developers in order to ensure the best functionality and high availability of the software after any update;
* Implements locally the global/central AM standards;
* Support the implementation of new products;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization;
Offering training and consulting to future integrators or developers upon request; he is validating these changes when requested.
* Required Programming knowledge :
* Visual C++
* SQL and good know how about Data Bases.
Bootstrap Tools environment:
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* Microsoft SQL
* ORACLE DB
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.