Health Responsible for FM&ESH department - TSR
* Initiates, coordinates and executes programs and projects on improving the health of employees
* Coordinates the medical service provider.
* Implements internal standards for employee's health.
* Apply the legal requirements regarding the health of employees (for the employees that is working in special conditions, like chemicals, etc).
* Participates with the support team in the activity of preventing the spread of coronavirus within the company.
* Bachelor/Master degree in the field of public health, health sciences, health management or health promotion; Alternatively in pedagogy, medicine, psychology, social sciences (or equivalent areas).
* At least 3 years of experience in the industry (no entrants).
* Experience in project management, in facilitating and organizing events, workshops and training.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.