ESH Responsible - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* To ensure and continuously improve environmental protection, occupational safety and health as well as fire protection and plant security at the local site.
* To cooperate with corporate/divisional Environmental Protection and HISS (Health, Industrial Hy).
* Occupational safety or environmental protection (expert in one of the two areas - basic knowledge of other area required);
* Hazardous substances management;
* Fire prevention;
* Health protection;
* Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
* Degree in engineering or natural sciences and proof of expertise in occupational safety and/or environmental subjects;
* Occupational Health and safety certificate/specialist, Fire prevention Officer certificate, waste management certificate;
* 3 years experience in the field of environmental protection or occupational safety and health;
* 2 years of experience in industry (nice to have).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.