Internship Team Assistant for QL TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship Team Assistant for QL TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
As an Internship Team Assistant you will be responsible to:
- Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
- Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
- Assist the management in all business related activities: team management, asset management, purchasing, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
- Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
- Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
- Support the hiring process by scheduling tests and interviews for new candidates;
- Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
- Plan and organize business entertainment activities.
- Student at Psychology, Economics, Social Sciences etc;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Full-time availability (8 hours per day);
- Dynamic and well organized;
- Solution and quality oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Very good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.