AI Developer - Manufacturing TSR
Artificial Intelligence: is one of the most exciting technological advances in our world right now. Just decades ago, the idea of computer software programs that could develop their own intelligence seemed like the stuff of science fiction. Now it's an integral part of the social media and search engines that we use every day. AI tells us where to drive when we don't know the way, and sometimes even enables smart, safe parallel parking. Job Description:
* Answer various business challenges using AI software
* Designing, developing, implementing, and monitoring AI systems
* Explain to project managers and stakeholders the potential and limitations of AI systems
* Develop data ingest and data transformation architecture
* Be on the lookout for new AI technologies to implement within the business
* Train teams when it comes to the implementation of AI systems
* Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
* University degree in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related
* Minimum 3 years of relevant job experience as a data engineer
* Hands-on experience in Python (or other object-oriented languages)
* Experience in (SQL / NoSQL) database management system implementation
* Good command of English language
* Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
* Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
* Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and able to take initiative without always being directed
* Result oriented with a 'Can Do' attitude In addition, it would be beneficial to have:
* Experience with AWS data services
* Experience with data-driven development
* Experience with agile development methods.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.