Experienced SW Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
If you want to change the future of mobility, join our research and development center for the Vehicle Networking Information division in Timisoara. Our vision is that tomorrow's vehicle is always connected, user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent. Thus, we are looking for an experienced SW Engineer to join our team for working together to develop the future product lines under Diagnostics and Services solution that simplifies access to various manufacturer's vehicle data, cloud based data streaming and storage, big data analytics, over-the-air updates, using latest security requirements on OEMs. Our product allows OEMs to get remote access to location and detailed vehicle data, plus information about maintenance intervals, tire pressure, battery status, or error codes. All this and more from a PC or mobile phone.
* Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design;
* Technical mentoring, guide and support team members in implementing of the chosen solutions
* Identify opportunities for improvement
* Develop SW modules;
* Test your component before integration. Make sure that the SW product covers all SW and performance requirements for your component;
* Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions;
* Take part of the relevant project planning and estimation process;
* Cooperate with an international development team and customers;
* You will be part of an agile development team;
* You will have access to the latest technologies;
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment;
* Advanced knowledge of Embedded C programming language, Design Patterns, UML;
* Experience in working with CAN based protocols (e.g. UDS, SAE J1939) is a big plus;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Knowledge of cloud-based technologies are considered a plus
* Fluent in English;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.