Customer Project Manager for ADAS - TSR
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) is the overall owner and leader of the project responsible for the overall planning, execution and delivery. He/she is responsible to ensure successful project completion according to project targets, within the agreed time schedule, according to budget and with high quality. He/she is the primary internal and external interface for the project.
- Plans and controls the project time schedule including all major project activities (iePLC/MLC release planning, sample builds, customer deliveries, test events, etc);
- Ensures on time execution of work packages, initiates countermeasures in case of deviations and escalates as needed;
- Controls project scope via project target definition and subsequent change management (CCB);
- Leads and owns overall change management and change approval activities within the project. Responsible for project costs resulting from changes and ensures either reimbursement or recovery measures;
- Leads and owns the project budget including project budget planning, execution within the defined budget, efficient cost management and ensuring proper reimbursement;
- Ensures product cost and profitability are within project targets;
- Leads overall sample planning activities including prototype phase definition and input for sample VRM;
- Prepares and performs gate releases to ensure all necessary activities are performed and the required release documents are available for final release by the Gate Release Director;
- Serves as primary customer interface for project related issues and defines project level customer strategy with IPT and management;
- Reports progress of project to internal and external stakeholders.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Lead/Manager;
- Engineering lead;
- Customer interface experience;
- Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
- Entrepreneurial & Business understanding;
- Very good communication skills;
- English advanced knowledge.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.