Internship as SW Model Based developer for VNI CVS - TSR
Our group is responsible for implementing the SW Application for instrument clusters for commercial vehicles: motorcycles, trucks, buses, tractors, etc. We use model based development for the SW Application development: Matlab Simulink, Logicad 3.
* analyzing and/or creating software specification;
* implementing in model based development tools SW
* application requirements for instrument clusters;
* defining the SW design for the features allocated for implementation;
* integrating your models into the complete SW Application;
* creating test specification for unit and SW integration testing;
* coaching and mentoring other Software Developers. A mentor will support you after the initial trainings phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* student at a Technical University (Automation & Computer Science, Electronics, Information Technology, Informatics, etc..);
* Knowledge of C/C++ or Matlab Simulink;
* Good organizational skills;
* Good communication skills;
* Medium English skills;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.