TMOD Romania Specialist - 2 years contract - TSR
* Country responsible for corporate development programs in Romania;
* Develop and execute special development programs based on the country?s needs;
* Responsible for awareness and communication regarding development programs available in Romania;
* Country responsible for MySuccess platform and for TM Cycle in each of its phases;
* Develop strategies for shopfloor employees development;
* Develop and coordinate diagnosis for shopfloor employee;
* Country responsible for vocational training;
* Responsible for Country Talent Review Meeting;
* Planning & organizing team and activities for Diversity Days in Romania;
* Country responsible for OUR BASICS Live Survey, and main contact point for all local coordinators during the process phases;
* Country responsible for OUR TEAM live Survey.
* Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or Related field;
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience in TMOD;
* Knowledge of Talent Management Cycle and mySuccess platform;
* Knowledge of corporate development programs;
* Advanced English level.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.