Internship Prototype for Sample Shop - PSS TSR
As Internship Prototype for our Sample Shop from PSS, your responsibilities will be to:
- Place and track material orders in SAP;
- Maintain material database;
- Material preparation and setup for prototype production;
- Assist in prototyping activities related to electrical and mechanical behavior of our products;
- Support in producing prototypes on backend equipment;
- Offer support in project related to industrialization and continuous improvement.
- Are a student in 2nd or 3rd year (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, Faculty of Mechanics, etc.);
- Have an advanced level of English (writing, reading and speaking);
- Are highly organized, with critical attention to details Have a strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Are a good team player with good and clear communication skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.