Online Marketing Specialist
Online marketing Specialist is tasked with a broad variety of marketing activities and operates on a regional level (region Southeast Europe) within a deadline driven environment. The successful candidate must follow the corporate rules and guidelines across all online mediums, drive implementation of our digital solutions strategy (marketing-related) and offer technical support for online applications, trainings, etc. in order to increase the online service level in the SEE region. The new colleague will have online marketing and/or communication experience as well as commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
* Development, implementation, monitoring and optimization of various online communication tools and platforms to reach/ interact with customers (e.g. mediacenter, B2B/BBC platforms, "bricks & clicks" etc.)
* Plan and execution of digital B2B/BBC marketing activities and campaigns (e.g. e-mail marketing, digital newsletter, display advertising, SEA/SEO etc.) including KPI and ROI performance measurement
* Search, define and revise future trends in online marketing, provide competitive landscape analysis and overview of international online players in the markets, resulting recommendations for action
* Development & technical support for virtual / online training, e-learning and other alternative training methods (e.g. software platforms, providers, etc.), both for internal and external purposes
* SEA / SEO campaign development and support for partners (consultancy),
* Collaborate with internal teams to create campaigns, activities, landing pages and optimize user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points (eg. Google Analytics, website analytics etc.)
* Development, regular updating and maintenance management for active websites of Continental brands in the SEE region (in cooperation with central functions and external providers)
* Co-development of creative digital marketing strategy withing the frame of existing Digital solutions strategy
* Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Economics field;
* Minimum of 3 years of online marketing experience;
* Highly proficient in MS office tools, Google Adwords and Analytics, knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator etc. represents an advantage
* Knowledge of digital marketing tools, CMS and SEO best practices represents an advantage
* Project management experience * Strong written and oral communication skills;
* Strong analytical skills * Good interpersonal skills
* Self-driven and proactive attitude * Excellent knowledge of English.
* Readiness to travel on business occasionally
* Driver's license: B
* Multinational background
* Competitive salary and other benefits
* Long-term development opportunities within a company with a stable background
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.