System Test Engineer for TIS - PSS TSR
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) provides safety support, minimizes fuel consumption and reduce pollution. Beside these, other functions are under development, functions which imply BLE communication, Cloud data storing and processing etc. The candidate will be part of TPMS System Engineering and Test team with focus on System Testing. Your responsibilities will be split between Test Management activities and System Test Engineer activities: Test Manager:
* Plan, monitor and control all project system test activities; monitor testing activities for other disciplines, highlight gaps and propose countermeasures;
* Manage test cases and assure traceability with system requirements and issues found during validation;
* Main interface with internal and external project partners, from System Testing side. System Test Engineer:
* Review System Requirements;
* Design Test Cases based on System Requirements and automate these test cases;
* Execute test cases, report issues and create test reports;
* Analyze issues reported by the customer;
* Update CANoe Simulation.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period which will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
* niversity Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics);
* Minimum 3 years experience required in system testing;
* Electronics knowledge basic level;
* Software basic level;
* Good English level;
* Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
* Good communication Skills. A plus would be experience in:
* Working with Doors, IMS, Jira;
* General Automotive Knowledge;
* Scripting knowledge (phyton);
* CANoe basic experience;
* Experience in a similar job.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.