Data management application developer (SAP Consultant) - IT TSR
In your role of Data management application developer (SAP Consultant) you will have the following specific activities and responsibilities:
* Analyze requests from the business and from IT;
* Design and develop new features based on these requests;
* Analyze and solve problems detected for the rolled-out Applications;
* Support in rollout and version upgrades for these Applications;
* Follow the development processes defined for IT;
* Follow the ITSM processes defined for Engineering Applications.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent;
* Technical University level background;
* Good ABAP programming knowledge (at least 3 years experience);
* SAP customization experience;
* Experience with SAP Material Management module;
* Webservices knowledge;
* Strong problem solving skills with well-organized and structured work habits;
* Experience in the Product Li+A1fecycle Management area (SAP PLM), would be an advantage;
* Experience with Enterprise Application Integration, would be an advantage;
* Agile development methods, would be an advantage. Other skills:
* English (fluently), German is a plus;
* Strong communications and interpersonal skills required;
* Must be highly motivated, analytical, organized and efficient.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.