Internship for Logistics Department - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team.
Our intern will provide support for:
* placing orders in SAP;
* maintaining database;
* reports preparation.
We are searching for an intern that:
* Is in university in 2nd or 3rd year (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation);
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.