Software Developer Internship VNI HMI - TSR
We are looking for an enthusiastic student, detailed oriented and with a strong sense of responsibility, interested to learn and grow in a professional software development environment.
* You will learn how software application for Human Machine Interface is developed, integrated and tested;
* You will work for HMI CrossDomain - developing SW for High Performance Computer, one of the most innovative products in the car.
* Student at Technical University (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, System Engineering, Mathematics); Knowledge of following:
* Programming languages: C, C++;
* OS: Linux;
* OOP concept;
* Qt, XML, Python, Bash scripting is a plus;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
* Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* Good English skills in writing, reading.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.