SW Integrator for Conti Smart Access Platform - VNI CE TSR
What we do? We are responsible to integrate, test and deliver a functional and customized Smart Access Platform to customers located worldwide. We work closely with system & SW requirement engineers, SW architects, platform development team and remote project teams to deliver a high-quality access and start sub-system, all within an agile environment. What do we need? Engineers with passion for embedded systems, with problem solving skills who have an autonomous and solution-oriented way of working. Job specific activities:
* SW integration and build management of Continental Smart Access Platform into project environment;
* SW integration and validation testing on the project target to assure high quality SW;
* Configuration and adaptation of the generic platform according to project specific requirements;
* Implementation of project specific features to improve the generic platform;
* Manage continuous integration and communicate build issues to the generic platform team;
* Contribute in the project planning and provide estimations for future releases.
* Proven experience in automotive embedded software development;
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
* Good knowledge of a SW development process;
* Experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools;
* Advanced C programming skills;
* Advanced debugging skills;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Would be a plus to have:
* Experience with SW integration process, methods and strategies;
* Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.);
* Experience with change and configuration management methods and tools;
* Advanced AUTOSAR architecture knowledge;
* Problem solving skills;
* Customer oriented skills.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.