Actuarial Analyst in Risk Management
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center risk management team, being involved in activities such as:
- Support the RM team in performing quarterly calculations and controls of Capital Requirement following EIOPA Standard Formula for LH and P&C business
- Calculate various risks submodules: Life Non Market Risks, Business Risks, Market Risks using the Replicating Portfolios approach, Premium & Reserve Risk, Catastrophe Risk, Operational Risk
- Carry out the analysis of closing results and the assessment of liquidity position, while supporting the production of Closing Reports
- Aggregate the risks and perform the analysis at Subgroup level, together with producing dedicated presentations for risk committees
- To assist in the development and implementation of process automation tools
- To provide timely, efficient and professional service delivery to clients
- To build and maintain strong relationships externally with clients and internally with colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences;
- Previous insurance-related or business analyst work experience is not required, although would be an advantage;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams. More details can be found here:
- Good communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL;
- Programming experience is a plus;
- Fluent in English; French is a plus;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.