Software Project Leader for CES - TSR
embedded, software development, project management
Continental Engineering Services is expanding activities in Eastern Europe and plans to establish a dedicated organization to address potential customers and business development opportunities in the region.
We are looking to hire in our location in Timisoara an experience and motivated Software Project Leader.
* Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays;
* Climate & Haptic Control;
* Connectivity & Multimedia;
* Gesture recognition & Augmented reality;
* Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
* Responsible for project execution in compliance with CES processes and SPICE standard;
* Coordinating and controlling project activities: estimating effort, allocating resources, planning the execution of tasks in order to meet due dates (often with very tight deadlines);
* Developing technical solutions in his area of responsibility;
* Managing the implementation and testing of SW code;
* Monitoring and reporting the progress of the SW project;
* Operating in an international project team.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* 5+ years experience in embedded software development;
* 1+ year experience in project management role (at least 1 successful project delivered);
* Experience in driver development;
* Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols is considered a plus;
* Basic electronics knowledge;
* Very good understanding of the development processes;
* Good ability to plan, organize and deliver projects on agreed level;
* Ability to work under stress;
* Quality oriented person with good communication skills;
* Fluent English.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.