Frontend Developer Angular @HN Services Romania (GP)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HN SERVICES active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend Developer Angular @HN Services Romania (GP) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Expert proficiency in TypeScript
• A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
• Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
• A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
• Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
• Good experience with state management and good understanding of reactive state
• Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including SonarQube, Docker, etc.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
• Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review