IT Engineer for Local IT Office - Client Administration - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs IT Engineer for Local IT Office - Client Administration - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As an Senior IT Engineer, you will operate in the following fields:
- Support installation, patching and troubleshooting of clients and operating systems;
- Support for data storage and back-up infrastructure;
- Manage Active Directory OUs;
- LAN infrastructure;
- Unix like operating systems;
- Support for database servers (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL);
- Virtual layer support;
- Monitors operating system and server hardware;
- Remote software deployment;
- Windows Client configuration;
- Big Data projects implementation/support;
- Internet of Things technologies, Machine learning, PowerBI, UiPath;
- Cloud implementations.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical university background (Computer Science, Automatization);
- Project management knowledge;
- Expert Windows operating systems knowledge;
- Unix/Linux operating systems knowledge;
- Advanced databases knowledge;
- Dynamic, innovative, team player, oriented on customer satisfaction;
- Willing to operate in a large location;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent English command.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.