Senior SW developer for Instrument Clusters - VNI CVS -TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior SW developer for Instrument Clusters - VNI CVS -TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our group is responsible for implementing the SW Application for instrument clusters for commercial vehicles: motorcycles, trucks, buses, tractors, etc. We use model based development for the SW Application development: Matlab Simulink, Logicad 3. SW Application Model Based Developer is responsible for:
* Analyzing and/or creating software specification;
* Implementing in model based development tools SW Application requirements for instrument clusters;
* Defining the SW design for the features allocated for implementation;
* Integrating your models into the complete SW Application;
* Creating test specification for unit and SW integration testing;
* Coaching and mentoring other Software Developers. A mentor will support you after the initial Trainings phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Excellent C/C++ or Matlab Simulink, Targetlink or any other model based development tool programming skills;
* Relevant software development experience (automotive field is an advantage);
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.