Sales Manager @ Expressoft Techology
Expressoft Technology a fost infiintata in 1991, avand ca obiect activitatea dezvoltarea de solutii software, vanzarea de echipamente si consumabile pentru piata de hoteluri, restaurante, cafenele, locatii de fast-food, cantine si alte unitati cu specific de alimentatie publica.
De atunci si pana in prezent, Expressoft Technology a dezvoltat solutii software eficiente si durabile. Aplicatiile noastre de marcaj, gestiune si raportare sunt destinate industriei HoReCa, home food delivery, Retail si Sport & SPA.
Prin proiectarea, dezvoltarea si livrarea celor mai inovatoare solutii software si cea mai inalta calitate a serviciilor pentru companiile mari si mijlocii, am devenit compania de tehnologie preferata in domeniul HoReCa, oferindu-le partenerilor nostri componentele principale ale afacerii lor:
aplicatii software pentru puncte de vanzare (asa numitele PointOf-Sales, sau POS),
sisteme de inventariere si control,
instrumente de raportare,
impreuna cu cele mai noi echipamente hardware, toate acestea fiind parte a unei solutii calitative si integrate.
• At least 5 years of experience in managing sales teams in a B2B environment;
• Experience in using/implementing CRM type of applications;
• Demonstrable experience of creating successful B2B partnerships with year-on-year growth;
• Effective communication and negotiation skills at a strategic level
• Previous success building strong relationships with multi-site customers
• Experience selling directly to customers as well as through other channels
• Strong numerical skills to understand and calculate margin, trading terms, and broader sales negotiation variables
• Successful experience working cross-functionally to drive continued sales growth in B2B;
• sales or operational experience in restaurants or hotels with a keen interest in sales;
• Good understanding of restaurant workflows, operational setting, and customer journey;
• Experience in IT consultancy sales or software solutions sales is an advantage;
• Willing to travel on a frequent basis B driving license (40% of work time);
• Upper-intermediate English level;
• Aware of technology trends, hospitality industry standards, and terminology.
• We are planning for growth and therefore the increase of sales (by developing new markets, improving relations with existing partners, promoting new products) will be the central element in terms of this function; Lead, manage and develop the sales team;
• Development of the network of Expressoft resellers;
• Drive performance, ensuring that everyone within the team achieves set targets
• Performs market research and onsite visits in order to discover and qualify new business opportunities;
• Identifies and assesses customer needs, both business and technical for high level proposals;
• Executes contractual/internal tools and processes related to sales workflows;
• Drives proposals, presentations and other customer communications;
• Maintains relations with prospects and existing clients and promotes our products and services;
• Collaborates with diverse internal teams including, but not limited to sales, technical, finance, marketing;
• Manages customer relationships and interactions;
• Presenting and selling the company services portfolio online and in-person;
• Presenting and selling services in accordance with company standards;
• Maintains a professional and customer-oriented attitude at all times.
Offer & Benefits
• Attractive salary and benefits;
• Competitive bonus scheme;
• Exposure to global and local customers in the hospitality industry;
• Entrepreneurial organizational culture and flexible program;
• Work with the best-in-class developers to make the world a better place, improving the quality of life of people and communities by designing, developing, and deploying innovative solutions.
Expressoft Technology is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.