System Requirements Engineer - ADAS TSR
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them.
Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection.
The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business.
As a System Requirements Engineer your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Ensure proper Import to DOORS of Customer Requirements;
- System Requirement clarification (with Customer or Internal Stakeholder);
- Analyze Requirements and distribute to disciplines (System, Algo, HW, MD..etc);
- Ensure linkage from System Requirement to Customer Documents;
- Fill in specific ADAS Attributes for each requirement;
- Moderate requirements Review with all disciplines (System, Algo, HW, MD..etc);
- Review any changes with Customer together with the System Architect;
- Requirements management for Project (traceability, changes, metrics);
- Ensuring reuse of generic requirements;
- Support of the project team in understanding the requirements and method;
- Organization of the System Requirements Specification in DOORS;
- Requirements engineering trainings and methodology definition;
- Escalation of technical risks and problems.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Good knowledge of product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
- Tool know how for Change, Version and Requirements Management;
- Planning and Organization;
- Capability to take initiative;
- Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
- Communication skills;
- Good English skills;
- Office tools high level;
- Embedded development experience is an advantage;
- High level programming languages is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.