SW Architect for HMI XDomain SW - VNI HMI - TSR
Do you want to be part of a team that builds the cars of the future? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! As a Software Architect, you will be part of the team responsible to design and maintain the software of HMI HPC(High Performance Computer) of the passenger cars from various OEMs. You will be responsible to:
* Analyze requirements from the customers in terms of performance, quality and functionality;
* Elaborate and define product concepts based on internal platforms and constraints during quotation phases;
* Design the product architecture in a modular, maintainable, reusable and portable way;
* Participate in selection of development/test tools and environments to enhance overall software infrastructure and ecosystem;
* Create the architectural tasks, prioritize them together with the Product Manager/SW-PM and take part in project planning and estimation events;
* Collaborate with third-party vendors to evaluate and/or develop key software technologies required to offer comprehensive Software Development;
* Contribute to the overall software quality by defining best-practice software engineering methods, including specifications, testing guidelines and code-review processes;
* Elaborate the necessary documentation and perform the steps in the process to ensure the demanded quality level;
* Evaluation and concepts for modifications and refactoring of software components;
* Debug and analyze System-wide problems;
* Actively support the development team with reviews, analysis and coaching in relevant issues;
* Participate in customer relevant meetings & reviews, internal and external audits. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* System and Product know-how (e.g. Linux OS, C++, Single/ Multicore Architecture, Design Frameworks, Bus Systems);
* Experience as a Software Architect;
* Experience in OOP;
* Experience with scripting (Bash, Python, etc);
* Good knowledge in Design Patterns and UML;
* Experience in Agile development process, framework and tools;
* Knowledge of SW integration and SW integration tests;
* Good analytical, presentation and moderation skills;
* Capability to take initiative;
* Mentoring abilities;
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others;
* Dealing with ambiguity;
* Good communication, moderation, networking, writing and negotiation skills in English. Would be a plus:
* Qt framework know-how;
* GUI design technologies;
* Good knowledge of Embedded Systems;
* Experience in the development of embedded software for automotive.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.