Internship System and Software - IT TSR
- Support the end users of the applications by resolving related tickets (incidents, requests, etc.);
- Involved in patches, new version deployments and testing activities;
- Involved in monitoring and maintenance activities;
- Contribute to improvements and standardization of processes (ticket handling, monitoring activities etc.) inside the team;
- Collaborating with other teams within Continental;
- Generate reports based on define key performance indicators for services within our portfolio.
- Enrolled at a technical profile university;
- PC Skills: Microsoft Office;
- Hands-on approach;
- Team player and people driven;
- Advanced English level;
- Knowledge about scripting language is a plus;
- Knowledge about managing Linux servers is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.