Customer Care Representative with English
… Do you speak English at advanced level?
… Are you a kind, helpful and patient person by nature?
… Are you looking for THE place to start your career, make friends & have fun?
Grow In The Company Of Friends!
Your skills & personality:
- Punctuality, willingness to work in shifts (especially afternoon and night shifts);
- Excellent communication skills and patience;
- Fun to be around with;
- Creative & flexible mind;
- Proactive and a great team player;
- Friendly and intelligent – seriously, we have a test for that :-)
- Mееt & greеt your nеw collеaguеs аnd buddy whilе tаking pаrt of thе induction progrаm
- Provide product information and usability assistance based on Request Fulfillment.
- Become a senior customer care representative and take initiative in maintaining vigilance upon all customer interactions in order to identify and escalate in a timely manner all fraudulent or abusive attempts
- Tap into the knowledge you’ve been building in order to provide live help to customers by chat.
- Put on your hat of specialist customer care representative in order to train and motivate your pears;
- Become a pro in analyzing all incoming automated or system generated alerts, and taking appropriate actions · Put down your headphones and interact with customers more by email and less by phone;
- Prove us that you are ready for the next step in your career, to take on new opportunities in a closing role within the company.
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month