Senior Technical Support Specialist with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Technical Support Specialist with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Senior Technical Support to join our Honeywell team in Bucharest. The Technical Support Specialist the primary customer facing Technical Support contact for customers. Primary responsibility is to help customers to solve technical issues and to answer any questions about the features and capabilities of the products.
• Passionate about technology
• Previous experience in a technical support environment would be an asset
• Understand customer’s needs
• Problem solving orientation
• Fluent in English and French
• Analytical thinking and attention to details
Senior Technical Support Specialist responsibilities:
• Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support issues
• Follows established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels (phone, email, chat &/or fax).
• Properly log all information into the problem management system.
• Escalate issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner and ensure end users are aware of changes to original expectations in accordance with procedural guidelines.
• Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relating to assigned customer or product.
• Contribute authoring, reviews, and updates of knowledge relating to assigned customer or product.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and on-going personal development
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
• Dynamic and international work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.