Senior IT Engineer - Client Administration & Digital Workplace
As an Senior IT Engineer, you will operate in the following fields:
- Installation, patching and troubleshooting of physical and virtual clients;
- Manage Active Directory OUs;
- LAN infrastructure;
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux;
- Remote software deployment;
- Big Data and/or Cloud projects implementation, consulting and support;
- Project Management is a plus;
- Internet of Things, Power BI, Robotic Process Automation (e.g. UiPath);
- New Work Style - Office 365 (Power Automate);
- Scripting support for administrators (e.g. PowerShell).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical university background (Computer Science, Automatization);
- Project management knowledge;
- Expert Windows operating systems knowledge;
- Unix/Linux operating systems knowledge;
- Experience with planning and deploying digital workplace solutions is a plus;
- Dynamic, innovative, team player, oriented on customer satisfaction;
- Customer satisfaction;
- Willing to operate in a large location;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent English command.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.