Service Operations Expert
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Service Operations Expert is the operational interface between the provider and AGN - Allianz Global Network.
- Manage service request backlog and come with solutions to decrease the backlog;
- Manage incident backlog and follow-up to make sure there is progress;
- Support IT change preparation and planning;
- Manage the operational complains from the OE;
- Deliver the operational Status Report;
- Stay in close collaboration with the Service Integration Manager and CSG;
- Prepare/organize the Operational Meetings of the OEs assigned;
- Handle ad-hoc escalations received from the OEs;
- Track change or incident activities as far as required;
- Set up other ad-hoc operational calls to align between the parties when needed to avoid miss-communications and long email chains;
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses from ServiceNow;
- Engage with customers on collaborative way to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction.
- At least 1 year experience in working in a similar role;
- ITIL understanding;
- Basic technical understanding (Router, LAN, WAN);
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package);
- Previous experience in Information Technology or related area represents an advantage;
- Availability for travel.
- Strong Customer and service oriented;
- Right attitude to take ownership and drive the topic to an solution;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Team Player;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.