Embedded SW Developer for Digital Process Units - ADAS TSR
Autonomous Driving starts with ADAS. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments. ADAS is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all of the vehicle's other systems to ensure better, safer driving. Curios in regards with Embedded Software for ADAS products or Autonomous Driving? Either if you are already experienced in software development for Automotive products or just motivated and with willingness to learn this new area, you are welcomed to join our team of software developers in Timisoara and walk together with them on the fantastic journey of building of Autonomous Driving cars.
- Develop Non-AUTOSAR Embedded SW for the Digital Process Unit for various ADAS products(RADAR, LIDAR, CAMERA);
- Design and implement software of embedded devices(ADAS Camera and Radar ECUs) and systems(Camera + Radar Fusion) from SW discipline requirements;
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software;
- Review code and design;
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources(Memory, Runtime);
- Support software Quality Assurance(MISRA, QAC) and optimize I/O performance;
- Interface with hardware design and development.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- Good knowledge in C++ / C ;
- Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge;
- Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Highly Appreciated :
- Knowledge about Digital Signal Processing;
- Knowledge about Automotive;
- Technologies(Communication protocols : CAN, Ethernet; Diagnostic Protocols: UDS, KWP2000; etc );
- Previous experience related with embedded SW debugging and root cause analysis techniques for complex problems;
- Know-how in regards with Automotive standards(AUTOSAR, A-Spice, Functional Safety) Know-how related with open-source software framework, BRICKS;
- Change Control and Configuration Management tools(MKS, Jira, GIT,GITHub, etc);
- Software Development Processes(V-Cycle, Agile, SCRUM).