All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Professional Services support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Coordinate the internal staffing process for resource allocation in consulting projects.
- Weekly consolidation of Practice Area availability updates for availability forecast report;
- Coordination and maintenance of Practice Area availability sheets;
- Support in coordination of central Pitch List;
- Implementation of HR changes in respective staffing tools and templates;
- Frequent reporting to management team;
- Performance of skill-based expert search;
- Regular quality checks of Consultant Skill Profiles and OnePagers;
- Regular alignments with Staffing Manager (located in Munich) to ensure smooth staffing process.
- Higher education (University degree).
- Ability to build rapport with remote team and customers;
- Attention to detail;
- Solid organizational capabilities;
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written communication);
- Exceptional Excel knowhow is a must;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong commitment to confidentiality;
- SharePoint skills nice to have.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.