All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Professional Services to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are seeking a curious, intuitive, and self-motivated communicator to support internal communications on channels, content creation and campaigns for Global Mail squads from Workplace department in participating at their Dailies (Scrum) and Sprint reviews to retrieve the updates and creating appropriate communication for the various Stakeholder categories: User, IT-Representatives, Management/CIO’s, colleagues.
Would join the virtual Chapter for Communication experts, for aligning on the overall and specific communications strategy and methods. This role requires excellent project management skills, relationship building, problem solving and communication skills. The role would suit a detail-orientated people person with a passion for internal communication and connecting employees to the Global mail products.
- Contribute to the develop of the communication strategy
- Implementing internal communication strategies with regards to content, tools, channels, timelines, etc.
- Develop and distribute templates and materials on various communication channels
- Preparing, compiling and creating content for internal communication, . composing, editing, and producing communications for internal target groups including, but not limited to presentations, scripts, intranet articles, internal wiki articles, e-mails etc.
- Ability to exercise high judgment
- Cooperating with other internal communication stakeholders such as corporate communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel.
- 2 years of project management or communications experience, familiarity with the Agile methodology is a plus
- Experience with digital communication tools and channels
- Proven ability to create and compile content of technical nature
- Well-developed listening and communications skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent writing skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and the ability to work with new tools
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.